The melody of life, play it!

Sunday 23 October 2011

Run out of time!

It has been a long time I never log in to my blog.
Test 1 was just finished two days ago, and i am having three-days holidays for Deepavali.

*Happy Deepavali to all my Indian friends =) *

At first, i guessed i will have a sweet time in these few days, however its just a dream. Assignments are there and waiting for me to complete. Seeing my to-do lists full on my wallpaper of laptop, i know i have to make good use of every second in these few days. Seriously, this is not really a holidays for me! I doubt, for all my friends who is dealing with assignments too.

Well, here comes to my time to continue doing assignments again. Haiz!
Hope that i could have at least some free time like now to......UPDATE MY BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment