The melody of life, play it!

Thursday 22 September 2011

An angel in the devils

Listening to a Chinese song, I was attracted by its calm and soft melody, I love that kind of melody which bringing the sense of comfortable.


 

 I love this part of the song (Directly translated from Chinese lyrics) -

"You're an angel from a group of devils
The way you make my heart broken is-
to let me smile until the last second
then I'll suddenly discover a knife that has been pierced by you on my bosom."

It's talking about the lovers nowadays, who is too stubborn in a relationship. Even thought they know well about their mates are not that good enough, however it doesn't change their mind in the relationship. Those in love are sometimes fool, this is indeed true. That's why those in love are willing to smile until the last second and dying like nothing happens.

One is killing the other who is willing to be killed, so in this scenario, who false? Is the one who helping to fulfill a wish to die,or the fool who is walking into the dead path?

Then, who is doing the right thing? Is the one who helping, or the one who is loyal to love until the last second?



No comments:

Post a Comment