The melody of life, play it!

Thursday 8 September 2011

Say HI to the world =)

A boring afternoon without anything to do, here comes the way i start my blogging life. Actually, i had been registered a Blogspot account before when i was in secondary school. I wrote in Mandarin yet it couldn't last for a long time. I guess, I was just blogging continuously for two weeks time then no more feeling energetics to continue it. Well, since blogging is now becoming a part of my course work marks, I have to start it again.

I am currently 18 years old, my name is Vincent. I am from a small village in Selangor, so called as Sungai Besar. That is a place located at seaside, major part from residents works as fisherman, but not my family. For sure, this place famous with its fresh seafood.

By the time I grew up, I know that this is a realism world which people judge the other by his or her wealth, a rich guy and a poor one will always being treated differently. The society is not that magnificent as in our mind. My goal of life is to make myself rich with my own knowledge, from this, at least I can protect my family and let them to live a comfortable life. I need a good job, a complete family, money and love as well.

For me, I enjoy writing sometimes. I did write several novels in Mandarin when i was in secondary school. In my experience, I believe that writing is always a best method to express one's emotion correctly and gracefully. When you are really addicted to certain writing, you can even have the same feeling with the writer. You will know the reason they sad and then you cry; you may smile because of the happy ending of a story. Some more, completing a writing could bring the sense of achievement and, I enjoy the sense =)

No comments:

Post a Comment