The melody of life, play it!

Friday 25 November 2011

Haiz! The bad Friday!

Finally it comes, the Friday that I have been waiting for a long time. The rushed time made me feeling homesick more than the previous time, I need to have a rest in my warm shelter. Too bad, I had to sit for the last paper of test 2-Economics before going back. After sitting for the ECO test, I started to realize that today isn't my good day due to my stupid mistakes did in the test. I didn't manage to plan my time wisely and this cause me to have time contraint and I lost more than 10++ marks. Well, I admitted this was my fault and I felt ok with that. However, the most worst thing came on my way going back to hostel!!!

Fiona asked me about the answer for a question in the test, then the strange feeling came towards me when I talked like alien and human with her. I wondered why I didn't understand what she was talking about then she pointed out the main thing which making me so depress now: don't tell me that you never touched the question?

Yes!!! My small eyes didn't noticed the question which printed at the next page !!!
Then I counted how much I lost, and I can tell you now, it is really a damn painful time for me!!!

Thinking back about my test 2 this week, I didn't perform well except for business test(at least I managed to complete it on time and I satisfied with what I did). I don't know why, yet I just feel like my luck on test two is too bad.

Haiz, goodbye for being in Dean's list next sem! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment