The melody of life, play it!

Thursday 17 November 2011

Middle of the November.

Coming to the mid of the November, what does means?
A. Going to the end of this semester?
B. Semester break is coming?
C. Due dates of assignments are coming?!
D. Final exam is coming???!!!( Oh my god!)
E. All of the above.
No doubt, the answer for the MCQ above is E, the good news here is the semester is going to end and the break is coming, however for enjoying the semester break, there are still many missions to go.
The coming test 2, submission date for all assignments as well as final exam are there and waiting for me. This semester has no any mid-term break or study break for me, i start to wonder whether i manage to prepare well for the final exam. In facts, with less procrastination, i feel 'quite' ok for this semester compared to the previous one, yet i might not know what is happening next, will i suffer like last semester later? It's a question and waiting for me to answer. What I can do now is just manage my time well and do what I suppose to do. Be frank, I wish to be in the Dean's list again for this semester. With that, I feel that I am not wasting my time and my life here. All the best for me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment