The melody of life, play it!

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Unnamed

I have just met with my tuition teacher in Secondary School, he is really the best teacher I ever seen. Friendly towards students and being best buddies with us after ending class. What he told me is just to divide my time well and enjoy the University life when I chatted with him.

Yes, I admitted the importance of time management especially after going away form home and studying outside, parents are no more be my side anymore and they do not urge me again and again for studying anytime. I am now the only controller of myself and I decide everything in my daily life. So, the self-control and time management are extremely important in order to live a better study life.

Time really flies especially when I flashed back the moment I first entered University, I felt like this is indeed a  strange and not so comfortable place compared to my home. But now, I get used to it and starting to enjoy what I am having now. It is still a long journey to go in my academic, career and finally achieve quality and comfortable life I want, my journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, and I cherish every single step I am going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment